The College of Applied Science and Technology programs are designed for students transferring from a regionally accredited institution. The minimum entrance requirements include:
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Associate of Applied Science degree from a regionally accredited institution or related employment experience in the field
- Specific course prerequisites as defined by each program
- Meet program eligibility requirements
- Connect with an Enrollment Counselor
- Submit an application to the University of Arizona. The College of Applied Science and Technology programs require the following during the application process:
- Selection of your preferred locations*
- Goal Statement
- Submit offical copies of transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities, including military institutions and joint service transcripts.
*Bachelor of Applied Science programs are only offered at the following Distance and Online locations: Chandler, Douglas, Nogales, Pima CC, Sierra Vista, Yuma and Online.