Accounts Payable

Payment to Vendors

Please pay vendors with a PCard whenever possible.   If the vendor does not accept credit cards, we can issue a check. 

If you (employee requesting payment) have an invoice that needs payment:


Payment to Individuals

If an individual will be providing CAST with a service, you (the employee requesting payment for the individual) must fill out a Payment Request form BEFORE any service is provided.

Payment to individuals require an ICON form.   Turn in the executed and ORIGINAL signed form to the business office.

To pay foreigners, please contact the business office before any service is rendered.


Employee Expense Reimbursement

Expense reimbursements must have prior approval.  

Fill out an employee reimbursement cover sheet and attach the original itemized receipt.

Submit the completed form and itemized receipt to Delia Rubio - A signature is not required. You will sign digitally after your paperwork is processed.

Once your reimbursement request is processed, you will receive an email with a link to a document requiring your approval. You will need to sign in to UAccess Financials to approve the transaction (VPN must be enabled).

College of Applied Science & Technology
Business Office - Delia Rubio
1140 Colombo Ave
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635

Receipts older than 90 days become taxable.

Expense Reimbursement (non-employee)

Individual or Business must provide a W9 form, itemized invoice AND original itemized receipt.

Foreign Payments

Please contact the Business Office prior to engaging in business with any foreign entity.   Failure to do so may result in denial of payment or reimbursement.   

Any expense directly related to a foreigner must adhere to specific requirements which do not allow exceptions. 



Q. I have a 6 month old receipt. Can I still get reimbursed?

A. Yes, but your reimbursement becomes taxable.